gacked from Amy.
1. Did you date someone from your school? I didn't date in high school.
2. Did you marry someone from your high school? No.
3. Did you car pool to school? I took the bus, then drove senior year.
4. What kind of car did you have? a 1973 Monte Carlo SS.
5. What kind of car do you have now? 2007 Dodge Calibre SRT
6. It’s Friday night… where are you (then)? Baby sitting, going to movies.
7. It’s Friday night… where are you (now)? home with my sons or by myself.
8. What kind of job did you have in high school? Baby Sitting.
9. What kind of job do you do now? I am in sales support for a promotional products company.
10. Were you a party animal? hardly, I didn't even like beer.
11. Were you considered a flirt? No, I was pretty much a wall flower. Ignored.
12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Band, 1st Flute
13. Were you a nerd? I never admitted it but I was probably considered one.
14. Did you get suspended or expelled? oh no, the only time i was ever called to the VP/Dean office was when my typing teacher wrote down my name as being absent even though I was sitting in front of him when he took attendance.
15. Can you sing the fight song? and play it. It is the same as the IU fight song, but different words.
16. Who was/were your favorite teacher/s? Mr. Noble/Mr. Carpenter - my band teachers. Mr. Bray, my 12th grade Grammer/Shakespeare teacher. He was so fun. I always hated english, but he made it better. We had english in quarters at that time.
17. Where did you sit during lunch? In the cafeteria. I used to go to McD's, but after the new cafeteria was built, campus was closed and we couldn't go anywhere off the school property.
18. What was your school’s full name? Noblesville High School
19. When did you graduate? 1984
20. What was your school mascot? The Millers. Noblesville used to be a mill town in its heyday.
21. If you could go back and do it again, would you? No, absolutely not.
22. Did you go to prom? NO, no one liked me enough to ask.
23. Do you still talk to the person you went to prom with? See #22.
24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? No.
25. Do you still talk to people from school? No.